In The News
Click on the below links to see what people are saying about RT Research.
- February 7, 2006; Waggener Edstrom/RT Strategies Poll on 2006 Public Policy Issues; Waggener Edstrom Poll Release
- Waggener Edstrom Issues & Insights Report
- February 6; In Kentucky House Race Analysis, Focus on Cook Political Report/RT Strategies Poll on How Corruption Issue Will Play Out
- February 1, 2006; Pre-SOTU Expectations of Thomas Riehle of RT Strategies at National Press Club "Breakfast with Pollsters"
- January 27; Taegan Goddard’s Political Wire
- January 6, 2006; Reuters, New Wal-Mart poll finds more favorable attitudes
- January 6, 2006; Mystery Pollster.com, Hillary and the Blogs
- January 3, 2006; Chicago Tribune, President Regroups, Looks Ahead
- January; Norman Podhoretz in Commentary magazine
- December 5, 2005; National Association of Home Builders; Tax Reform Plan Hurts Housing
- December 3, 2005; Mystery Pollster.com; About the RT Strategies Poll
- December 2, 2005; Washington Post; Democratic Lawmakers Splinter on Iraq
- December 1, 2005; St. Petersburg Times; In tough talk, a nod to troop reduction?
- December 1, 2005; New York Times; David Brooks: The Age of Skepticism (subscription required)
- December 1, 2005; Washington Post; Peter Baker: An Offering of Detail but No New Substance
- November 30, 2005; MediaMatters
- November 28, 2005; Wall Street Journal; Opinion Journal: Best of the Web (subscription required)
- November 27, 2005; Washington Post; Sympathetic Vibrations
- November 23, 2005; Washington Post.com; The Fix: Parsing the Polls
- November 22, 2005; Cook Political Report; Cook Political Report/RT Strategies Poll: Fatal Flaws for 2008 Front-runners?
- November 22, 2005; The Hotline; Cook Political Report/RT Strategies Poll: The C.W. Was Right? (subscription required)
- November 19, 2005; National Journal; People Column (subscription required)